Get our free book (in Spanish or English) on rainwater now - To Catch the Rain.
Working in public
- One of the ideas we've had for this at AboutUs.org is that there would be many WikiBoxes for different communities on the site, and that people could transclude them on their personal pages, whichever ones they wanted, so each person would have their own personal dashboard, and not have to remember to go check different places. Kind of like an RSS reader for blogs, except more wiki. :-) -- TedErnst 06:18, 13 March 2008 (PDT)
- Newer threads start on top. (This could get confusing - a good reason to try a now talk page format, perhaps.) --Chriswaterguy · talk 19:47, 12 March 2008 (PDT)
Community discussion template
- It's working... do we want to use it on Appropedia, on our talk pages and relevant community pages? --Chriswaterguy · talk 19:20, 12 March 2008 (PDT)
- I should add: I think it could use a lot of adapting for Appropedia, but I wanted to get feedback on the concept.
- Probably the page transcluded here should be the Village pump. --Chriswaterguy · talk 19:47, 12 March 2008 (PDT)