Get our free book (in Spanish or English) on rainwater now - To Catch the Rain.
- Caleb Wegener
- Environmental Resource Engineering Student
- Humboldt State University
- Arcata, CA
- Trance Music, Permaculture, Appropriate Technology, Snowboarding, Travel.
Interests in Engineering
- Sustainable Design
- Renewable Energy
- Land Management/Restoration
- Living Seed Banks
Strengths in Engineering
- Problem solving using a combination of math, physics, thermodynamics, and chemistry learned through engineering.
- Technical writing abilities.
- Fortran programming.
- Excel spreadsheets.
- Hurricane simulation and modeling.
- Construction practices and methods.