- Born and raised in Northern California.
- Enjoy the outdoors, especially mountain biking, backpacking, fly fishing, and landscape photography.
Interests in EngineeringEdit
- Hydraulics and hydrology of watershed systems and restoration of such systems.
- Design and construction of effective fish passage structures.
- Minimizing environmental footprint of transportation projects.
- Public works projects.
Experience in EngineeringEdit
- Employed by California Department of Transportation in Division of Environmental Analysis.
- Experience in Environmental Impact Analysis.
- Experience working in multidisciplinary teams focused on project delivery.
- Experience designing and building mountain bike trails.
External Links to Projects I'm Watching Right NowEdit
- California Water Fix
- Dutch Creek Channel Rehabilitation
- Klamath River Dam Removal
- Shasta Lake Capacity Increase
Examples of Documents I have Prepared: