Get our free book (in Spanish or English) on rainwater now - To Catch the Rain.
Revision as of 18:26, 7 May 2015 by 184.108.40.206
- Tatiana Garcia
- Sophomore at Humboldt State University
- Majoring in Environmental Resource Engineering
- From Southern California
Interests in Engineering
- I'm not yet sure what I want to focus on. Maybe water or wind technologies,
- but I need to experience more before I can say definitively.
Experience in Engineering
Fall 2014: Engineering 210
- During Fall 2014 I was in a group of three for a statics project. We built a cardboard bike that was able to withstand all 110 lb.s of my weight sitting directly on top of it. In addition, a colleague and myself managed to build a prototype using only toothpicks and super glue.
Spring 2015: Engineering 215
- Spring 2015 I grouped up with three more ERE students in order to build our very own Rube Goldberg machine. It took us about a week and 150+ man hours.
- That same semester, I was lucky enough to work with another Engr 215 team, The Guardiens, to renew and beautify Zane Middle School's Native Plant/ Memorial Garden. The following examples are all related to this 10 week project. Here is a direct link to the Appropedia page: Zane Middle School native memorial garden
- Project Document
- Inkscape of Garden Layout
- Time Sheet(in progress)
- AutoCad Bench