Get our free book (in Spanish or English) on rainwater now - To Catch the Rain.
My name is Noe A. Martinez.
My hometown is Los Angeles California. I lived in Los Angeles for about 10 years which had a significant affect on me because I witnessed how air quality affects the people who live there. Living near a wind farm located couple of miles away from Palm Springs, has inspired me to look into wind power. I am currently enrolled in Humboldt State and the degree I am studying is Environmental Resources Engineering. My experience is Engr 115 and Engr 215. In Engr 215 (intro to design), I was part of a team (Stark Ind.) which was in charge of the creating a Flock House Hyper Visible Power Meter for the Flock House.
Interests in Engineering
- Wind Power (wind turbines)
- Solar panels
- Air quality
Experience in Engineering
- Intro to Engineering (ENGR 115)
- Comp I and II
- Final Document for the Hyper Visible Power Meter(done with the assistance of Stark Team). Final Document
- Example of Memo(done with assistance of Jonathan Roldan). Memo
- Example of a spread sheet using Microsoft Excel. Alternative solution spread sheet
- Example of project planning (done with the assistance of Stark Team). Gantt Chart
- Example of CAD drawing. CAD drawing