We continue to develop resources related to the COVID-19 pandemic. See COVID-19 initiatives on Appropedia for more information.
|My Contact Info:
|My Page Contributions:|
Hello my Name is Myles and I am a graduate of Humboldt State University with a Bachelors of Science degree in Sustainable Communities and a minor in Appropriate Technology.(2012) I now work as a Permaculturist and Natural Builder. I have worked on Projects throughout the United States and Central America. Please view some of the pages linked from this page for more information.
Interests in Appropriate Technology
My interests in Appropriate Technology run deep. I believe that we, as human beings, owe it to ourselves and the earth to adapt our technologies to minimize negative impact; in short. My particular interests include (but are not limited to):
Experience in Appropriate Technology
- I have participated in natural building projects.
- I have participated in many projects around CCAT (Campus Center for Appropriate Technology).
- I have worked with a micro hydro system in rural Montana.
Interests in Technology and the Environment
- I wish to more computationally understand technological processes
- I want to better understand cradle to cradle/grave cycles
- And as always renewable energy and its environmental consequences
Experience in Technology and/or the Environment
- I have taken several ENGR courses at Humboldt State including ENGR 305 - Appropriate Technology, ENGR 308 - Technology and the Environment, ENGR 115 - Intro to Environmental Engineering
- I have worked with Microsoft Excel to create technological analysis spreadsheets