Get our free book (in Spanish or English) on rainwater now - To Catch the Rain.
Difference between revisions of "User:Mauricio O. Filho"
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
Revision as of 01:26, 16 January 2020
Born and raised in Resende- RJ graduated in mechanical engineering at Fluminense Federal University (UFF) in Volta Redonda – RJ, with a master’s degree in mechanical engineering at São Paulo State University (Unesp) Guaratinguetá – SP. Nowadays I`m a doctoral student in mechanical engineering at Unesp. In Unesp I work with materials characterization and design equipment for materials processing, with a focus on low-cost types of equipment for research and schools.
Current Research Projects and tutoring students
- Low-cost viscosimeter to Al-Si alloy – Tutor’s scholarship (CNPq)
- Directional solidification furnace to metal foam, liquid route and using CaCO3 - Tutor’s scholarship (CNPq)
- Particle size analysis for a shredder designed to polymers - Tutor’s scholarship (CNPq)
- 3D filament extruder – pupil scholarship (Fapesp)
- 3D printer and 3D filament extruder to use for development of scholar materials – pupil scholarship (CNPq)
- Low-cost Rotating Pure-Beam Fatigue Machine – Laboratory supplies (CNPq)
Laboratory - National Council for Scientific and Technological Development (CNPq) – Number 305959/2017-4 My scholarship – CNPq – Number 168694/2018-2
Analysis of Aluminum foam using Alporas methodology and Calcium carbonate with foam agent - Scholarship - Coordination for the Improvement of Higher Education Personnel (CAPES)
Control and characterization of morphology, distribution and size pores of aluminum foams using different silicon concentrates