Get our free book on rainwater now - To Catch the Rain.
I am a student at Humboldt State University and I'm majoring in environmental resource engineering. I'm from Los Angeles, but I have no idea where I will reside after graduation. I'm eager make a difference in the world and leave my mark.
Interests in Engineering
- Renewable Energy
- Hollistic Solutions
Humboldt State University
- Student Intern: Led a team of three students to perform an inventory of travel related GHG emissions. Compiled figures together to produce an inventory of total emissions for Humboldt State University. I also researched possible organizational structures for a climate action committee.*
Los angeles County Sanitation District
- Landfill Gas Technician Intern: Worked as part of a team to maintain a landfill gas extraction system.
Kinsbursky Brothers Inc.
- MSDS Intern: I took inventory of all hazardous materials, as well as researched and updated the database of MSDS sheets.
Healing Spaces by Design
- Research Intern: I researched the toxicity of various building materials and made recommendations for the best options.
Green Idea House
- Green Construction Intern: I assisted with the construction on a project that utilized innovative green building techniques for a Southern California Edison funded case study.
- Solar Installation Volunteer: I worked on a solar installation for a low income household
Los Angeles Trade Technical College
- Efficiency Optimization Intern: I participated in major related project (construction design and manufacturing) to assess the use
of resources, identified and made recommendations to promote conservation of resources. With the guidance of a professor, I also made recommendation to integrate BIM technologies into the classroom of construction design and manufacturing students.
- For Engineering 215, my group and rebuilt a greenhouse. This is the document that we created.
- This Gantt Chart shows a sample of project planning software.
- This is a sample of an Auto CAD Drawing that I created.
- This is a Sample Memo that I wrote during my ENGR 115 class.
- This is a Spread Sheet that I created for an internship at HSU.