Get our free book (in Spanish or English) on rainwater now - To Catch the Rain.
- Hi I'm Karen
- I am from Wilmington, CA. I am a student at Humboldt State University majoring in Environmental Engineering. I am recently involved with two engineering clubs: the Society of Hispanic Professional Engineers (SHPE) and Environmental Resources Engineering Student Association (ERESA).
Interests in Engineering
- I am interested in working with water.
- I am interested in saving our water.
- I am interested in making a change to the way we use our resources.
Experience in Engineering
- Intro to Environmental Engineering
- Solid Mechanics Statics
- Moderate AutoCAD skills
- (Mid-Pack) Mid Pacific Water Treatment Local Competition
These are some examples of my work done in different engineering classes: