Get our free book (in Spanish or English) on rainwater now - To Catch the Rain.
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- My name is Kainalu Asam from the island of Oahu, Hawaii. I was born in Washington and moved to Hawaii when I was three. I am a Freshman at Humboldt State University interested in the Environmental Resources Engineering Program. How HSU came into consideration was because of a summer campus visit I went on heading into senior year as well as the Cross Country and Track Programs. The beach being very close to campus was also something that attracted me to HSU.
Interests in Engineering
- Building and Desinging
- Renewable Resources
- Technological Innovations
Experience in Engineering
- Engineering 115 (water quality, ground surveying, UV level measuring, hydrogen fuel cells)
- CCAT and SERC Site Visits
- Carbon Dioxide Emission Comparison Project