Get our free book (in Spanish or English) on rainwater now - To Catch the Rain.
- Joseph Ostini (Joe)
- Senior at Humboldt State University
- Major in ENVS with a concentration in Energy Conservation and Climate Control
- Captain of the Cross Country and Track Team at HSU
- Work at Dutch Bros. Coffee
Interests in Appropriate Technology
- Learning more about self sustainable living through small technological advancements.
- Learning how to effectively create and possibly execute an effective rain water catchment system.
- Possibility of nuclear power as a feasible alternative solution to gross pollutant energies.
Experience in Appropriate Technology
- Installation of skylights in summer cabins in Cazadero, CA
- Placing Solar panels on roofs in Cazadero,CA (limited involvement)
- Interested in projects that have been completed by alumni of this class such as; [