Get our free book (in Spanish or English) on rainwater now - To Catch the Rain.
Revision as of 05:24, 12 September 2016 by Jennadavey (added picture)
- Hello, my name is Jenna Davey.
- I am currently a sophomore at Humboldt State University, studying Environmental Resources Engineering.
Interests in Engineering
- Water Resources
- Renewable Energy
Experience in Engineering
- Relevant courses that I have taken include General Chemistry, Biology, Calculus 1, and Introduction to Environmental Engineering. I am currently taking Calculus II, Introduction to Design, and Engineering Mechanics: Statics.
- I have experience collecting and analyzing data and using various scientific testing probes, such as a pH meter, turbidity meter, dissolved oxygen meter, and temperature probe.
- I have experience using Microsoft Office, including Word and Excel, and Adobe Dreamweaver CS3.