Get our free book (in Spanish or English) on rainwater now - To Catch the Rain.
- Jax Gill
- Environmental Resource Engineering major at Humboldt State University. Love playing outside, dancing hard, eating fresh foods, and working to make the world a nicer place.
Interests in Engineering
- Dam Removal
- Water Treatment
- River and Wetland Restoration
Experience in Engineering
- Engineering 215-Intro to Design at HSU
- My design group, Team Seedling, created an edible landscape for Zane Middle School in Eureka, CA. This is the document we created while designing our edible landscape: Team Seedling
- This Gannt Chart made with Team Seedling shows an example of project planning software.
- This is a Sample Spreadsheet created during Engineering 215 that represents crude oil imports from the Persian Gulf.
- This is a Sample Memo addressed to Professor Lonny Grafman about the last draft submission of the Team Seedling Project.
- This is a sample of an Auto CAD drawing.