Get our free book (in Spanish or English) on rainwater now - To Catch the Rain.
Revision as of 14:07, 23 January 2012 by Jash626 (Joshua Casey)
- Joshua Casey
- Environmental Science Major/Energy and Climate. I have one more semester to finish until my B.S. is completed
Interests in Appropriate Technology
- I am interested in solar technology.
- I have an interest for at home easy to use appliances people often take for granted.
- I have an interest in the potential savings that can occur that the general public is blind to or they feel that savings are too minuscule to help.
Experience in Appropriate Technology
- I have experience with and on campus water catchment system.
- I worked for construction company installing energy efficient windows.
- I interned for the Redwood Coast Energy Authority last summer where I went door to door in the community. I offered the public free CFLs replacing the homeowners outdated energy intensive light bulb. I also provided them with faucet aerators and useful tips to conserve energy and lower their energy bill.