Get our free book (in Spanish or English) on rainwater now - To Catch the Rain.
Difference between revisions of "User:J tuttleAT305"
|Line 19:||Line 19:|
Latest revision as of 00:35, 18 May 2015
- Justin W. Tuttle
- Major: Psychology (last semester)
- Goal: Grad School for Biomedical Engineering / Neural-engineering (Prosthetics)
- Work: Wildflower Cafe & Neuroscience lab on campus
Interests in Appropriate Technology
- 3D Printing
- Recyclable and renewable bio-materials and plastics
- Computer technology integrated for "Green" projects
Experience in Appropriate Technology
- Put together (kit) 3D Printer (current project, images soon)
- Created Social Gaze Apparatus (current project, images soon)
- Help Maintain filtration/water eco-system for Zebra Fish.