Get our free book (in Spanish or English) on rainwater now - To Catch the Rain.
I am a Environmental Engineering student at Humboldt State. I have grown up being environmentally conscious and want to help educated people how everyone can do their part in keeping our this world clean. The first step in correcting the climate crisis we are all in is to educate people why we need to implement alternative energy on a mainstream basis and how even doing small things like recycling helps. Outside of Engineering I backpack, swim, play guitar and try to keep it real.
- As a group in Engr.215, my group The Composting Loo's designed the Duchamp de Loo.
- This is a Gannt Chart our team created.
- This is a sample Auto CAD Drawing I did.
- This is a Sample Memo I wrote.
- This is a Spread Sheet I made to keep track of my time spent on our ENGR.215 project.
- This is a web page, I made in my Engr.115 class, for Potawot Indian Health Services.
- My Resume is attached.