Get our free book (in Spanish or English) on rainwater now - To Catch the Rain.
Name: Holly Frances Leopardi
- I am an Environmental Resources Engineering Student at Humboldt State University in Arcata, California. When I am not studying, I enjoy spending my time outdoors, reading, traveling and playing music.
Interests in Engineering
- Renewable Energy
- Air Quality
- I worked on the RCEA energy audit reviews/Boll Weaver for Intro to Engineering.
- In Intro to Design I worked on a Rube Goldberg Can Crushing project
- I worked on a collaborative group document to describe the Energy in a Cinch: Windbelts project we designed in Spring 2010 for Engineering 215: Intro to Design.
- Here is an AutoCAD drawing that I did.
- This Excel Spread Sheet shows the amount of time I spent on an Engineering project.
- This Gantt Chart is an example of project planning software.
- This is my current resume