We continue to develop resources related to the COVID-19 pandemic. See COVID-19 initiatives on Appropedia for more information.
About Heidi Brueck
I am a student at Humboldt State University, and am currently studying Environmental Resources Engineering. My interests include reading, photography, running, playing the guitar, and traveling.
- My team designed a cover for the Flock House that will be on display in New York, in 2012. The details of this design can be seen here: Aluminum Awareness.
- This Gantt Chart displays the time line for the Engr 215 Design Document.
- This is a sample Autocad Drawing for our scale model specifications of the Flock House.
- This is a sample memo.
- Here is an example of a Spreadsheet.
Interests in Engineering
- Water quality
- Water resources management
- Community projects
Experience in Engineering
- Introduction to Energy course
- Introduction to Engineering course
- Introduction to Design Course
- Aluminum Awareness