Hanna Phillips her senior year.
About Hanna PhillipsEdit
- I am a first year freshman at Humboldt State University, double majoring in Environmental Resource Engineering and Chemistry. I have always had a passion for the environment and renewable energies in which Humboldt makes a perfect new home for me. Only a year in, I feel perfectly adjusted to this new life and also in a major I am fully committed to that I am eager to see what I can get out of it.
Interests in Environmental Resource EngineeringEdit
- I love that this major allows me to be surrounded by creative people that you can bounce ideas off of so easily since this department is so close-knit. The hands on learning style also catches my interest since you learn best by doing. Being able to find solutions to real world problems makes assignments more rewarding knowing I can make a difference.
Experience in EngineeringEdit
- RESU club (solar regatta)
- Dreamweaver web design from ENGR 115
- Rube Goldberg design project
- Various hands-on projects in a high school physics course
Links that Motivate me to Pursue EngineeringEdit
Portfolio - Sample DocumentsEdit
Examples of various documents I created through the ERE program: