We continue to develop resources related to the COVID-19 pandemic. See COVID-19 initiatives on Appropedia for more information.
Peter Campbell - collaboration/discussion notes (13 March 2011 Melbourne):
- Submission to ATA re open licensing options.
- GLP articles copied to Appropedia last year:
- Have had small number of views compared to the originals. Try promoting them? (Front page of Ap, Delicious -> Twitter, Ap's FB page?...)
- Categories? For articles & files. Peter to add categories to template if he wants; ping me to edit templates with pywikipediabot or AWB, if we want separate templates (-> separate category) for files as opposed to pages.
Chris to-dos (& maybe some similar for Peter):
- Twitterfeed to post my new articles to my Facebook wall. Good for feedback, some publicity.
- Twitterfeed to post good articles to Appropedia (& Green Living and Building page for Twitter) on Facebook. (Diigo seems better than Delicious - fast tagging if using the FF toolbar; groups feature might be interesting.)
- start using a tag on delicious/diggo, hopefully will let us have a filtered feed. (if an Appropedia page has both highlighted and building or greenliving tags, could post on Green Living and Building. Climate tag -> coalitionfilm)
- Think about hot topics, how to get articles started and get a stream happening (invite people, create stubs, find public domain info...)
- Share hot topic articles between GLP & Appropedia - either full articles (with attribution to whoever originated it) or basic idea, a few lines, and a cross-link. Best way to ping each other - email, or a group on Diigo?