Get our free book (in Spanish or English) on rainwater now - To Catch the Rain.
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Carlos A. Sanchez
- I was born in Mexico, but grew up in North Eastern California. The name of the town is Newell, it is in Modoc county. It is where one of the largest world war II interment camps took place. I am currently a senior at Humboldt State University, majoring in Applied Mathematics. I am fluently in both Spanish and English. So the plan, after I acquire the degree, is to be involved in the community as much as possible. One possibility that I am really considering is to go into teaching. In the mean time I am trying to focus on school and what it offers.
Interests in Technology and the Environment
- Solar Energy
- Solar water heaters
- Self sustainable aquaponics
Experience in Technology and/or the Environment
- Researched and implemented ways to improve fuel efficiency in cars and small engines (self-owned only.)
Mainly gasoline and diesel engines.
- Looked and implemented ways to reduce electric energy usage.
- Some knowledge of C++, and Matlab.
- Currently enrolled in Numerical Analysis, and Technology and the Environment.