Get our free book (in Spanish or English) on rainwater now - To Catch the Rain.
Teléfono en Santo Domingo: 829-413-4467
Dirección en Santo Domingo: Nogal No. 9, Almendra II, Alamda. Santo Domingo Oeste.
I am in entering my fourth year at Humboldt State University and am studying Environmental Science Energy and Climate. I am originally from Westchester, California next to LAX, but have recently moved to Las Vegas, Nevada.
Interests of mine include baking, running, hiking, spending time outdoors, and dancing. I love playing ultimate frisbee and soccer in my free time and have played for the past several years. I am a very adventurous and outgoing person.
Intereses en Tecnología Apropiada
- Alternative building
- Sustainable development
- Alternative energy sources
- Sustainable agriculture
- Alternative food waste usage
- Climate change and the affect it has on the ecosystem and atmosphere
Experencia en Tecnología Apropiada
- Helped Potawat with their crop rotation during new seasons
- ENGR 305 Appropriate Technology
- ENGR 370 Energy, Technology, and Society
- Both engineering courses taken through the Practivistas Dominicana Program during Summer 2012.