Get our free book (in Spanish or English) on rainwater now - To Catch the Rain.
Spin coater Literature Review
| By Michigan Tech's Open Sustainability Technology Lab.
Wanted: Students to make a distributed future with solar-powered open-source 3-D printing.
- 1 Articles
- 1.1 Spin coater based on brushless dc motor of hard disk drives
- 1.2 Plate whirler (Publication No: US 2386591 A)
- 1.3 Centrifugal apparatus for slide staining (Publication No: US 3352280 A)
- 1.4 Apparatus for coating memory discs with oxide or like film (Publication No: US 3537425 A)
- 1.5 Method and apparatus for developing resist film including a movable nozzle arm (Publication No: US 4564280 A)
- 1.6 Spin Coater (Publication No: US 4895102 A)
- 1.7 Coating equipment (Publication No: US 5143552 A)
- 2 References
R. F. Bianchi, M. F. Panssiera, J. P. H. Lima, L. Yagura, A. M. Andrade, and R. M. Faria, “Spin coater based on brushless dc motor of hard disk drivers,” Progress in Organic Coatings, vol. 57, no. 1, pp. 33–36, Sep. 2006.
This paper presents development of a novel programmable, low cost, spin coater to be used for applications where flat substrates are coated with an uniform thin layer of a desirable material. The equipment is built with dc brushless motor present in most of the hard disk drivers (HDDs). The system offers manual control, wide speed range (from 0 to 10,000 rpm), spin speed stability and compact size. The paper also describes the use of such equipment for the fabrication of thin poly(o-methoxyaniline) (POMA) films, which are of particular interest for design organic electronic devices, such as diodes, transistor, sensors and displays.
- Easy to use, safe and inexpensive
- Manual control, wide speed range and spin speed stability
- Implemented using Brushless motor
- Controlled by Arduino circuit
Campbell James T, year=1945, month=oct # "~9", publisher=Google Patents
R, H.W. and Hughes, R., year=1967, month=nov # "~14", publisher=Google Patents
W, D.C. and A, M.E., year=1970, month=nov # "~3", publisher=Google Patents
Method and apparatus for developing resist film including a movable nozzle arm (Publication No: US 4564280 A)
Fukuda, Y., year=1986, month=jan # "~14", publisher=Google Patents
Kachel, T.V. and Rydeen, C.F. and Millar, R.W. and Dawson, R.C. and Griffith, R.L. and Weitzel, W.H.,year=1990, month=jan # "~23", publisher= Google Patents
Masahi Moriyama, year=1992, month=sep # "~1", publisher=Google Patents