We continue to develop resources related to the COVID-19 pandemic. See COVID-19 initiatives on Appropedia for more information.
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- "Arduino motor/stepper/servo control - How to use". Retrieved 2012-02-10.
- Reference/requirements for small motor control using arduino microcontroller boards
- May be useful resource for blind/shade actuation
- "Arduino playground - InterfacingWithHardware". Retrieved 2012-02-10.
- Resource for interfacing arduino microcontrollers with many types of hardware
- Interfacing with temperature sensors potentially useful
- "Arduino playground - PIDLibrary". Retrieved 2012-02-10.
- Useful for PID control on arduino
- contains libraries for PID functions