We continue to develop resources related to the COVID-19 pandemic. See COVID-19 initiatives on Appropedia for more information.
Recycled Concentrated Solar Heater
An old water heater was donated to my high school's pre-engineering class. After watching an episode of "The Cosmos," in which concentrated solar water heaters were used to power a steam engine that irrigated water, I was inspired to recycle the old water heater and turn it into a concentrated solar water concentrator.
Understanding the market
This is where you can describe what already exists, what is needed, etc. You may want to include inline references. 
To make bullets use the asterisk:
- Like this
- and like this
- and two for the next indent
- and back to one...
Turn an old household water heater into a solar concentrated water heater
- Model full scale design
- Model and build a 3-D printed small scale prototype
- Test effectiveness of design based on prototype
- Build full scale solar concentrator
Describe your design here.
Next level heading
You may need deeper level headings. Just keep adding equal signs to get that.
|3" pvc pipe||free|
|reflective mylar film||$11.00|
The next steps.
- You can use the ref code to include inline references. See Help:Footnotes for more.