Get our free book (in Spanish or English) on rainwater now - To Catch the Rain.
- Interwiki links
- Akvopedia - focused on water technologies.
- WaterWiki.net - a UN sponsored wiki - most of the content indexes the work of UN agencies.
- OpenCourseWare resources can be found through the OpenCourseWare Finder - e.g.:
- Watermanagement from Delft University of Technology, The Netherlands. (English language.) (CC-BY-NC-SA)
- Water Sanitation Needs in Complex Humanitarian Emergencies from the Johns Hopkins OpenCourseWare (OCW) project. Lectures by Leslie Roberts, in MP3 (audio) format. (CC-BY-NC-SA)
- Other courses from the Johns Hopkins OpenCourseWare (OCW) project deal with water and public health, e.g. Tropical Environmental Health. (CC-BY-NC-SA)
- Water and Wastewater Treatment Engineering from MIT, (CC-BY-NC-SA)
- Sustainable Sanitation and Water Management an integrative tool for capacity development on the local level
- Wastewater/sewage treatment plant Extensive knowledge base
- Septic tanks Extensive knowledge base