We continue to develop resources related to the COVID-19 pandemic. See COVID-19 initiatives on Appropedia for more information.
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|See also the Knowledge category.|
for subtopics, how-tos, project pages, designs, organization pages and more.
|This page is a "stub" - it needs more content.
You are invited to.
- Knowledge sharing, which always happens in multiple directions. This is facilitated by open knowledge and good practices in collaboration and participation.
- KM4Dev, a common abbreviation for knowledge sharing in a development context
- Empowerment, which is aided by access to knowledge, and the ability for motivated individuals to explore and learn by themselves.
- Traditional knowledge, including indigenous knowledge
- Forms of knowledge, including electronic forms (see information technology) and books.
Possible pages for creation within the realm of green and appropriate knowledge: