Get our free book (in Spanish or English) on rainwater now - To Catch the Rain.
Difference between revisions of "Help talk:Add image tutorial"
Jump to navigation Jump to search
(Created page with "Steps to create images: *Switch display to 800x600 *Make browser window full screen *Take screen shots *Open screen shot images in Photoshop *Crop excess from top and bottom *Add...")
Revision as of 22:01, 14 February 2011
Steps to create images:
- Switch display to 800x600
- Make browser window full screen
- Take screen shots
- Open screen shot images in Photoshop
- Crop excess from top and bottom
- Add arrows and numbers as needed (here is the arrow for future use)
- Resize image to 72dpi, 550 pixels wide with proportions constrained.
- Save images a jpeg at highest quality
--ImageCast 14:01, 14 February 2011 (PST)