Get our free book (in Spanish or English) on rainwater now - To Catch the Rain.
Help:Add image tutorial
Jump to navigation Jump to search
IN PROGRESS...>50% straw
Adding an image to your User Page
This tutorial will guide you through the steps of adding an image to your profile page.
- To begin, open appropedia.org in your browser and click "log in."
- Alternatively, you may press "control + u" from the appropedia home page.
2. Log in
- Log in by typing your Username(1) and Password(2) before clicking Log in(3).
3. File upload page
- Scroll down to click "Upload a file" under "toolbox" on the left side of the page.
- Alternatively, you may press "control + u."
4. Select image
- Click "Browse..." and select an image from your computer.
5. Image info
- Confirm your images path(1).
- Add a more useful file name(2) if necessary.
- Add a description of the image(3).
- Choose the licensing(4) applicable to the image.
6. Click Upload
- Confirm the information you entered and Click "Upload."
7. Copy file name
- Select and Copy the File name. (After the ":")