We continue to develop resources related to the COVID-19 pandemic. See COVID-19 initiatives on Appropedia for more information.
Engineering for sustainable development
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Revision as of 01:59, 27 June 2008 by J.M.Pearce (New page: =Engineering for Sustainable Development= == Programs and Courses== * [http://www.capebretonu.ca/distance/students/courses/envi.html ENVI 436 Engineering for Sustainable Development] Ca...)
Engineering for Sustainable Development
Programs and Courses
- ENVI 436 Engineering for Sustainable Development Cape Breton University: Distance Education
- MPhil in Engineering for Sustainable Development at the University of Cambridge This course has been specially designed to attract top flight engineers early in their careers to spend a year learning how to become more effective in delivering engineering for sustainable development, through enhanced technical skills, through better understanding of the issues surrounding Sustainable Development, and through an improved awareness of the commercial and management techniques to deliver more sustainable practices in their own working environments.
- MECH4400 - Engineering for Sustainable Development at the U. of W. Australia
- Sustainable Energy Engineering (SEE) - SEE is a Master of Science Degree Program with three specializations: Sustainable Power Generation, Sustainable Energy Utilization in the Built Environment, and Solar Energy. At The Royal Institute of Technology in Sweden.
- Sustainable Energy at MIT
- Sustainable Engineering BEng Hons The Sustainable Engineering course has a broad engineering background with a focus on sustainability issues to produce graduates with a strong sense of the relative impact of engineering processes on the natural environment. Lancaster University.
- Bachelor of Engineering in Sustainable Energy Engineering at the University of Adelaide in Australia
- Introduction to Sustainable Development for Engineering and Built Environment Professionals