Get our free book (in Spanish or English) on rainwater now - To Catch the Rain.
Economic viability of SME Grid Defection Literature Review
| By Michigan Tech's Open Sustainability Technology Lab.
Wanted: Students to make a distributed future with solar-powered open-source 3-D printing.
This page is the literature review for the project of examining the economic viability of grid defection for small to medium size enterprises. This project builds off of many existing papers and other literature reviews that will be linked below. The other literature reviews have been updated as well, this page is more for the collection and keeping track of the work that has been done by Trevor Peffley during Spring 2019 semester.
- Optimization strategy for hybrid systems
- Equations for efficiency and other variables in the hybrid system
- Sizing and control setting decisions
- Photovoltaic Thermal Hybrid System
- Equations for performance of Hybrid system
- Focused alot on the possibilities of PV for thermal applications
- Hybrid System consisting of solar, wind, and diesel generators in Southern Ghana
- Sensitivity analyses, economic analyses (using LCOE)
- Equations for power output for individual components in the system