Get our free book (in Spanish or English) on rainwater now - To Catch the Rain.
Dr. Frost UV spectroscopy unit protocol MOST
|By Michigan Tech's Open Sustainability Technology Lab.
Wanted: Students to make a distributed future with solar-powered open-source 3-D printing.
what is it - -make model link to spec sheet - photo
In order to switch the lamps on, you must flip the green switch to on.
- Click start button
- Wait for the machine to set up
The reference cuvette is the one that is farthest away from the front of the machine.
- Located near the back of the UV chamber.
A beam of light will be split into two beams
- These beams will shine through your sample and a reference then compare the two wavelengths
The sample cuvette should be placed in the sample cuvette holder
- The sample should be taped as flat as possible against the cuvette's outer layer
- do not tape sample to the inside of the cuvette
1. Auto zero the machine by pressing autozero
2. Put samples into respective places
3. Click the start button
XY data by column
Raw spectrum file