We continue to develop resources related to the COVID-19 pandemic. See COVID-19 initiatives on Appropedia for more information.
OpticsW is the branch of physics which involves the behavior and properties of light, including its interactions with matter and the construction of instruments that use or detect it. In Appropedia optics is usually used in reference to solar energy applications.
|To create a page related to Optics|
|* Browse the articles and subcategories of this category.|
| To include a page in this category, paste this at the end: |
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Open source optics (17)
Pages in category "Optics"
The following 22 pages are in this category, out of 22 total.
- A new method of preparing highly conductive ultra-thin indium tin oxide for plasmonic-enhanced thin film solar photovoltaic devices
- Advances in plasmonic light trapping in thin-film solar photovoltaic devices
- Ambiance-dependent Agglomeration and Surface-enhanced Raman Spectroscopy Response of Self-assembled Silver Nano-particles for Plasmonic Photovoltaic Devices
- Approaches to Open Source 3-D Printable Probe Positioners and Micromanipulators for Probe Stations
- Parabolic shape calculation
- Photovoltaic system performance enhancement with non-tracking planar concentrators: Experimental results and BDRF based modelling
- Photovoltaic System Performance Enhancement With Non-Tracking Planar Concentrators: Experimental Results and Bi-Directional Reflectance Function (BDRF) Based Modelling
- Plasmonic perfect meta-absobers for a-Si PV devices