Get our free book (in Spanish or English) on rainwater now - To Catch the Rain.
Difference between revisions of "Appropedia:Fundraising working group/ideas"
(→Writings and insights: ref sec)
m (moving DEFAULTSORT tag down adjacent to categories (less confusing))
|Line 20:||Line 20:|
Revision as of 08:33, 11 February 2010
There are many different projects that deserve support. Consider this a brainstorming page, and write down anything you can think of.
- seek open license releases for valuable content (possible in connection with OLPC and/or Summer of Content).
- restructure content (along the lines of the Mozilla proposal)
- oversee development of OLPC content bundles
- pursue MoUs
- manage volunteers
- tech work
- do specific tech tasks and/or
- be responsible for all tech tasks and/or
- oversee technical work (UI, features, etc) incl managing volunteers and/or paid developers
- Improving translation tools for MediaWiki - possible joint grant proposal with other interested parties.
Writings and insights
- the need to understand both the donor value proposition and the recipient value proposition... (and) about all nonprofits being in two “businesses”—one related to their program activities and the other related to raising charitable “subsidies.”
- Stanford Social Innovation Review, March 16, 2009