(Redirected from User:Elisabeth.deJong)Jump to navigation Jump to search
About Me[edit | edit source]
- My name is Elisabeth de Jong and I studied Environmental Science at Humboldt State University with a focus on Energy and Climate.
Interests in Appropriate Technology[edit | edit source]
- I am excited to apply my education to the actual construction of materials that will improve our environment.
- I am interested in clean energy, alternative sourcing, natural building, gardening techniques, composting and much more.
- I believe that appropriate technology is the key to achieving a healthier world.
Experience in Appropriate Technology[edit | edit source]
- My experiences with Appropriate Technology have been rewarding and I hope to continue working on projects in the future.
- I had the opportunity to work with two other HSU students in designing and creating the CCAT Beach Grass Clay Slip Wall.
- I also worked in the Dominican Republic with the Practivistas_Dominicana with several Dominican students while learning Spanish and working on a new appropriate project.
- I was involved in the creation of a "Botica Popular" in Las Malvinas, Dominican Republic called Las Malvinas botica popular fiber-crete 2013