Notes on Transportation section
Automobiles and Trucks
- Multi-person vehicles Buses
- Single person vehicles
- Bicycle parking • Bicycle towing
- Critical mass bike rides • Electric bicycles
- Recumbent • Rickshaw
Roads and bridges
Rope and cable transport
- ↑ Distinguish between human focus and freight?
- ↑ Lots of oddball possibilities, seems almost like you need some kind of "alternative" category for things like Hovercraft
- ↑ Where would tractors belong? Here, or agriculture? Are they a tool? Where are tools categorized?!?
- ↑ Is this legitimate? Seems like?
- ↑ Is this skateboards and Segways? Is this meant to include motorcycles /scooters /mopeds? They carry about 4 people in many parts of the world. Should we say 2 wheels, 2 axles, multiaxle? These don't seem natural... Perhaps we need to capture some article titles and see where the potential content takes us.
- ↑ Consider "Human powered" section, to include bicycling, skating, rollerblading, skateboarding, skiing, walking etc?
- ↑ Do hybrids and plug-in hybrids go here?
- ↑ This was not brought forward. If it was intentionally dropped, then remove this...
- ↑ Is it fair to merge these?
- ↑ Two tech briefs at Practical Action on Ropeways
- ↑ (Yamaplos)