Preparation[edit | edit source]
Preperation before attending an internet conference is vital. Following are a few hints.
Make sure your audio is functioning[edit | edit source]
Check your Microphone[edit | edit source]
The microphone is probably the most common source of problems in online conferncing.
- How to test to see if your microphone is working in Windows
- Plug your microphone into the mic jack on your computer. It is usually pink and depicts a little icon of a mic.
- Go to Start->Programs->Accessories->Entertainment->Sound Recorder
- Click the red circle button to start recording.
- Speak into your mic.
- Click the black box to stop recording.
- Click the black triangle to playback your recording.
- If you hear yourself, then congratulations your microphone is ready for conferencing.
- If not, check out the following troubleshooting sites:
[edit | edit source]
- Skype provides text and voice based conference at no cost. There is a cost for landline calls within the same country, in many countries.
- Office 365 is a public cloud solution that combines Microsoft's collaboration and productivity suites including Exchange, Office Web Apps, Office Professional Plus, Sharepoint, and Lync.
- Sbase Technologies] Sbase Technologies offer multi services to increase your productivity using Office 365 services, Cloud based services, cloud computing,Virtualization and Migration..