Talk:Practivistas Chiapas biodigester
Literature Review comments[edit source]
Hi Biodigestor Team,
Nice start and formatting! Missing some technical information and journal articles. Instead of starting with a double asterisk (**) you may want to use :* to make an indented single bullet.
Some suggested topics:
- Need more technical review information
- configuration alternatives?
- pig farming in mexico
- types/scales of systems
- beneficial and detrimental byproducts
- uses for gas and byproducts
- gas scrubbing technologies
- clean development credit systems
- Anaerobic digestion
- Basic formulae
--Lonny 20:42, 18 July 2010 (UTC)
Project Objective/Background Feedback[edit source]
- I rewrote sections of copy and restructured existing content. I hope you don't mind.
- find references for any and all assertations.
- give more background about project site and client, how many pigs? is this gas going to be used for cooking or only demonstration?
- background on IRRI projects?
--Jeff Hinton 00:09, 19 July 2010 (UTC)
General Comments on Page[edit source]
HSU Chiapas Biodigester
Appropedia Formatting and Page construction:
• Maybe try putting team names and links at the bottom of the page: this site is more about the project than the team
• It might be helpful to create another section at the bottom of the page called “contacts” or something similar to put IRRI’s information, it would look cleanest if you start the page with your Objectives and Background.
• Objective and Background: What is the BioBolsa? Who is Alex and his company? Introduce these folks here in a quick sentence.
• Literature Review: I have turned the first two references in to external links, notice how the title of the Reference is now a hyperlink, try to do this for the rest of the references
• Literature Review: Under the section Climate; make sure to put units for the temperatures, it might be more useful to just have the hyperlink. Or if you want to put this info in the page, try to find a more presentable and readable format.
• After installing the Biodigester, a chronological picture montage would help a lot
• Make sure you introduce Alex and Biobolsa the company
• Establish the setting really well. Where is Chiapas, where is San Cristobal? Describe the overall place early in the page. Make sure you describe Juan’s house and why that site was chosen
• How was the system sized? How would someone else size a system appropriately?
• Great Start team! Keep truckin away, the Appropedia page will piece together nicely if you keep adding things as you go…
--Rok duncan 23:55, 23 July 2010 (UTC)