Get our free book (in Spanish or English) on rainwater now - To Catch the Rain.
Talk:Acoustic Damping using Polyurethane/Polymer Composites
Overall your page has very good and interesting content and it appears as you are on the right track. I looked over your page thoroughly and i have a few suggestions.
- I recomend that you give the information about the polymers its own section ( move it out of the polyerethane section ), this will help the flow clarity of your page
- The economics section should be expanded upon, possibly giving raw data or providing a source which shows that the macro-porous polymer is a better cost option.
- The economics and "reducing volume" both talk about the efficiency and beter economics of the polymer. These two should also maybe be sectioned off; this will help the flow of our page by providing a conclusion and purpose to your article.
- It would also be beneficial if you could provide for details on the polyurethane foam
- Provide a link for the diols, polydols and diisocyanate to allow the reader to see what these materials are
- also greater discussion on the porosit of polymers would be helpfull
Currently, the main issue with your page is the layout and organisation. The content is quite strong. I would suggest that you provide some more sources and gather more raw data to defend your points if possible.
I would be happy to look over your page again before the final due date
beef up 3.6
--Joshua 13:27, 20 November 2009 (UTC)