Jump to navigation Jump to search

HEIF campus energy monitoring

1 byte removed, 16:26, 10 December 2009
To be eligible for the Campus Energy Monitoring internship, you have to attend <ref>
Humboldt State University
</ref1ref> and have the technical qualifications which can be gained from completing ENGR 473. The hiring process to become the intern is a creative job description about what the intern whats to do with the job and then submits it to Plant Ops. Nathan Chase says that on the day to day basis he had to sort out the raw data and understand how to navigate a computer. To get hired Nathan had to have skills with;<br>
*Building retrofits


Navigation menu