Get our free book (in Spanish or English) on rainwater now - To Catch the Rain.
* Saturday, May 23rd - Saturday, July 4th, 2015
* $3,650 (includes room, board, units, classroom facilities and deposit)
* 8 Units: 2 Units of Spanish and six units (two of the following courses), depending on your track - ENGR 308 Technology and the Environment (Upper Division Area B GE), ENVS 410 Environmental Science practicum,
Engineering 305 (Upper Division Area B GE), ENGR 215 Introduction to Design
* Location: Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
* Partners: [https://www.facebook.com/ColectivoRevark Colectivo Revark] (cultural liaisons and more), UNIBE (University), Appropedia (Information sharing)