Get our free book (in Spanish or English) on rainwater now - To Catch the Rain.
All public logs
Combined display of all available logs of Appropedia. You can narrow down the view by selecting a log type, the username (case-sensitive), or the affected page (also case-sensitive).
- 05:55, 6 February 2012 MelanieK uploaded File:Project Site2.jpg (Backside of the project site, can see a small section of the skate ramp and the full height of stairs and building. Tank will go between the half-pipe skate ramp and the building.)
- 05:51, 6 February 2012 MelanieK uploaded File:Gutter On Community Center.jpg (Shows the height of building and gutter we will be working with!)
- 05:46, 6 February 2012 MelanieK uploaded File:Project Site1.jpg (This is the projected site for our rainwater catchment system. Between the Community Center and the half-pipe they have for skateboarding. Water will flow from the roof, through gutters, into PVC pipe, and land in our tank! You can see a set of stairs in )
- 03:31, 30 January 2012 MelanieK uploaded File:Mattole Center.jpg (The Mattole Valley Community Center in all of its glory!)
- 23:08, 23 January 2012 MelanieK uploaded File:Projectuno myface.jpg (:))
- 22:33, 23 January 2012 User account MelanieK was created