|License||CC BY-SA 4.0|
|Translate to||Français, Español, Kiswahili, 中文, العربية, Русский, more|
|Export to||PDF, LaTeX, EPUB, ODT|
|Cite as Chris Watkins (2021). "Knowledge". Appropedia. Retrieved 2021-10-24.|
- Knowledge sharing, which always happens in multiple directions. This is facilitated by open knowledge and good practices in collaboration and participation.
- KM4Dev, a common abbreviation for knowledge sharing in a development context
- Empowerment, which is aided by access to knowledge, and the ability for motivated individuals to explore and learn by themselves.
- Literacy, an extremely valuable step for individuals and communities in gaining access to knowledge.
- Traditional knowledge, including indigenous knowledge
- Forms of knowledge, including electronic forms (see information technology) and books.
See also[edit | edit source]
Possible pages[edit | edit source]
Possible pages for creation within the realm of green and appropriate knowledge: