Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Pay civil servants enough that corrupt practices are not necessary and not excusable.
- Crackdown on the ringleaders and punish to the full extent of the law.
- Provide an amnesty for regular members of the civil service who were enmeshed in standard corrupt practices.
- Educate, so that corruption is understood to be unacceptable.
- Carry out institutional strengthening and create new institutions such as an ombudsman, as appropriate.
- Protect whistleblowers