This page contains a literature review about something.
Add review[edit | edit source]
Reviews[edit | edit source]
A Plastic Plate Press[edit | edit source]
Bachrach, Mark (2018-08-24). "A Plastic Plate Press". WikiJournal.
Alternative design methodology:
- Four inclined bottle jacks at each of the four corners of the plate press
- Press surface constructed from large rectangular steel extrusions to provide active cooling and lateral stiffness* Robust design and adjustable top plate position
- Welded frame assembly
- Symmetric welded mold with bent handles for ease of use
- Top and bottom molds nest, and top press plate footprint fits within profiled mold to apply even pressure
- Improved mold design for plastic overflow and minimized post processing of produced sheet
Protomax Plastics large sheet press[edit | edit source]
"Protomax Plastics large sheet press". YouTube. 2016.
Large scale press relying on a hinge mechanism and table clamp in place of a vertical actuator joining two tables.