Revision as of 20:12, 10 October 2010 by 126.96.36.199
 About Me
Name: Elizabeth Gutierrez
- I am a student at Humboldt State University in the environmental resources engineering program . I love the outdoors, and the environment. I have loved our environment ever since I was a kid and have grown passionate for protecting it as I have grown. This passion lead me the the field of environmental engineering, the career path I am currently pursuing.
 Interests in Engineering
- The amount of math and problem solving required in this field.
- The ability to help our earth and create a more sustainable environment for us all.
 Experience in Engineering
- Designing an Appropedia page with Lynette.
- Engineering 115 Class with Dustin
- SPeech Giving and Presentation Skills from past high school and college classes
- Working as the field crew for a Liscened Land Surveyor and seeing the collabiration between land surveyors and engineers
 Example Work
- This is the educational kit that my team Esquared created to teach energy conservation Bust-A-Watt Final Document
- This is an example of a memo I have written: Section 5 Memo
- This is an example of a spreadsheet I have created: ERE 215 Timesheet
- This is an example of a Gantt Chart I helped create in order to help my team keep to our project schedule: ERE 215 Gantt Chart
- This is an example of an AutoCAD drawing I recreated: ERE 215 AutoCAD Practice 2
- This is an example of an Excell assignment I have completed: Population Growth Model