Get our free book on rainwater now - To Catch the Rain.
Vitamins in Agricultural Catastrophes
| By Michigan Tech's Open Sustainability Technology Lab.
Wanted: Students to make a distributed future with solar-powered open-source 3-D printing.
Pearce Publications By Topic: Energy Conservation • Energy Policy • Industrial Symbiosis • Life Cycle Analysis • Materials Science • Open Source • Photovoltaic Systems • Solar Cells • Sustainable Development • Sustainability Education
- Michael Griswold, Mohamed Abdelkhaliq, Deborah Cole, David Denkenberger, Joshua M. Pearce, A. Ray Taylor Vitamins in Agricultural Catastrophes.International Disaster and Risk Conferences (IDRC) Conference Proceedings 2016, Davos, Switzerland. pp. 252-256 (2016). open access
|Feeding Everyone No Matter What Preview|
|Feeding Everyone No Matter What- Cambridge|
Davos IDRC Conference
- Feeding Everyone if Industry is Disabled
- Providing Non-food Needs if Industry is Disabled
- Vitamins in Agricultural Catastrophes
- Integrative Risk Management for Catastrophe Destroying 10-20% of Global Food Supply
- Feeding Everyone No Matter What - The full book main page
- Alternative Foods as a Solution to Global Food Supply Catastrophes
- David Denkenberger and Joshua Pearce, Feeding Everyone No Matter What: Managing Food Security After Global Catastrophe , 1st Edition, Academic Press, 2015
- Free Preview: Google books
- Cover on Academia
- Facebook page
- Resilience to global food supply catastrophes
- Dave Denkenberger Publications
- Cost-Effectiveness of Interventions for Alternate Food to Address Agricultural Catastrophes Globally
- Feeding Everyone if the Sun is Obscured and Industry is Disabled
- Cost-effectiveness of interventions for alternate food in the United States to address agricultural catastrophes