Get our free book on rainwater now - To Catch the Rain.
Simon J. Eddy
I am a fourth year undergraduate student at Michigan Technological University studying Materials Science & Engineering. I have used this opportunity to explore many aspects of engineering and materials. This has included research, enterprise involvement, senior design and various electives. Through this, I have found interests in alternative energy, material development, and process improvement. As my interests are broad, the overall goal to utilize science and innovation to create a positive impact on the world is the center of my passion for engineering.
- Alternative Energy/Sustainability
- Material/Product Development & Life Cycle
- Science Education
- 3-D Printing
- Alternative Energy Enterprise: EG Solar (Fall 2017-Present)
- MSE Senior Design: Mercury Marine Rapid Prototyping Improvement (Fall 2017-Present)
- Dr. Yun Hu: Tungsten Disulfide as a Counter Electrode in Dye-Sensitized Solar Cells (Fall 2016-Spring 2017) Link
- American Axle & Manufacturing: Metallurgy Co-Op (Spring 2016-Summer 2016)