Jephias Gwamuri
Jephias Gwamuri did his MSc in Lasers and Applied at the National University of Science and Technology (NUST)  during which time he went to University of Cape Coast, Ghana as an International Centre for Theoretical Physics (ICTP) research fellow . He worked on Renewable Energy Appropriate Technologies at NUST before joining Michigan Tech in Dr. Joshua Pearce's Michigan Tech's Open Sustainability Technology MOST Research Group in August 2012.
| This page was developed by the Michigan Tech's Open Sustainability Technology Lab. |
and is part of our collection of Open Source Appropriate Technology on Appropedia.
Submit an OSAT design for the MOST 3-D Printers for Peace Contest and win a free 3-D printer.
 Research Interests:
- Solar PV Conversion Efficiency,
- Plasmonics in Photovoltaics,
- PV Systems Design and Optimization
 Additional pages to manage:
- Spectrometric Ellipsometry Protocol Ellipsometry protocol: MOST
- Literature review Plasmonic Perfect Meta-Absobers for a-Si PV Devices
- Focussed Ion Beam Protocol Focussed_Ion_beam_(FIB)_protocol: MOST