Get our free book on rainwater now - To Catch the Rain.
- Cavanagh Gohlich
- I am a student at Humboldt State University studying microbiology. I am interested in studying extremophiles and in biological applications towards furthering technological advances.
Interests in Technology and the Environment
- Leading research in advancements in appropriate technologies
- Rainwater catchment systems
- Erosion prevention
Experience in Technology and/or the Environment
- Three years working for the Forest service on a trail crew, the job consisted of repairing and maintaining trails to prevent erosion from damaging the area
- Learning about technology and the environment in school through offered classes, such as Engineering 308
- Volunteer work at an on campus organization that focused on educating the local elementary school students about the environment and how important it is to maintain and protect the environment